The St Kitts Gvernment supports this program to gain citizens for the Caribbean island country.
Harvey Law Group announces Strategic Partnership with Range Developments in Jihovýchodní Asie for the newly launch Six Senses St. Kitts Resort and Spa.Steeped in legendary seafaring history dating back hundreds of years, the Východní Karibik ostrov Svatý Kryštof a Nevis is the newest exotic destination for Six Senses Hotels Resorts Spas.
The resort will be set on the site of a former sugar cane plantation with gentle hills rolling down to a long stretch of sandy beach fronting the Caribbean Sea. All of the projected 70 pool villas and The Retreat will enjoy sea views and an unspoiled environment that gives the glorious feeling of being isolated from civilization; a place where guests can reconnect with themselves, their families and loved ones and nature.
In true Six Senses style, every aspect of the 70 villas all with private plunge pools are true to the Six Senses commitment to the environment, using sustainable and repurposed materials juxtaposed with contemporary comforts.
Overlooking the resort’s nature reserve, Six Senses St. Kitts will feature a menu of Six Senses specialty treatments as well as Karibskýhealing traditions and rejuvenation journeys, Six Senses Integrative Wellness, detox, yoga and workshops.
Investing in Six Senses St. Kitts will entitle you and your family to apply for citizenship of Svatý Kryštof a Nevis through a government sponsored program:
- A USD220,000 investment (through a limited partnership structure) in Six Senses St. Kitts is required in order to qualify to apply for citizenship of Svatý Kryštof a Nevis.
- Financing available over 2 years.
- Citizenship is for life for the investor, spouse, parents and a number of eligible dependents, and citizenship is passed down through generations. Applicants are not to visit or reside in Svatý Kryštof.
- Svatý Kryštof a Nevis passports are issued within approximately 90 to 120 days of ﬁling an application.
- Citizens are free from personal income, capital gains, gift, wealth and inheritance taxes.
- Svatý Kryštof a Nevis citizens may travel visa-free to more than 139 countries, including the Velká Británie, Schengen European countries and most British Commonwealth countries.
- Citizenship includes full residency status and the right to work in Svatý Kryštof a Nevis.
- Dual citizenship is permitted and open to all nationalities, without any requirement to notify the applicant’s home country.
- Svatý Kryštof a Nevis offers a favorable business development environment where the currency is pegged to the US dollar.
- Exit options provide the ability to realize capital gain and income generation on investment.
Harvey Law Group (HLG), one of Asie leading legal firms focusing on investment immigration and mobility, announced that one of its portfolio companies has acquired nearly 20% of the inventory in the newly launched Six Senses St Kitts being developed by Range Developments (Range) under the St Kitts’ Citizenship-by-Investment program. The agreement between Range and Harvey Law Group was signed on 8 securing access to units in the development for HLG’s well-established clientele in Asie a Tichomoří.
Harvey Law Group is a multinational law firm dealing with corporate law and investment immigration with a worldwide reputation for representing high-profile clients and corporations, with over 19 offices worldwide. As one of the well-known HNWI law firms, HLG offers the most comprehensive residency and citizenship programs available to date. Harvey Law Group was awarded the Immigration Law Firm of The Year at the Annual Macallan ALB Hong Kong Law Awards in 2014 and 2017. It is notable that Harvey Law Group has been offering Business Immigration Services since 1992 and therefore making it one of the oldest firm in this highly specialized field.
For further inquiries on exclusive financing option or investment immigration program opportunities, please contact HLG World Wide Managing Partner, Mr. Jean-Francois Harvey ([chráněno e-mailem]) and HLG Managing Partner, Pan. Bastien Trelcat ([chráněno e-mailem])